Aztec Sauce - Southwest Sauce clone
This aztec sauce is an easy southwest sauce clone, adding a spicy and citrus tang to your sandwiches, dips and even marinade.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 cup Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
- 1 TB Chipotle pepper puree
- 1 Fresh limes - juice and zest
- Small bunch cilantro - cleaned and chopped including stems
- 1 clove Garlic grated
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper for seasoning)
Place the Greek Yoghurt in a bowl, and stir in the chipotle pepper paste.
Finely chop the cilantro/coriander and immediately add to the bowl. Then grate your garlic into the sauce, I use a Garlic Grater and it has been a great
Season with salt and pepper, and chill in the fridge for about 30min to let the flavours come together.
Serving: 48.58 | Calories: 27kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.3g | Protein: 4.2g | Fat: 0.2g